Keep Gates Clean!



In Gates there is a wonderful initiative called Keep Gates Clean. Every Saturday they pick up garbage along roads in a selected part of Gates, moving to new sections each week.

I applaud their efforts, and if I could join them during their scheduled times I would. But not able to do so, I decided to do my own garbage pickup.

I went along a section of Downsview Drive, including a drainage ditch, a fence that runs along the road, and a few front yards.

I picked up two bags of garbage.

It does not measure up to how much the good folks at Keep Gates Clean do each week, but it helps.

I urge more people to mount similar efforts in their own neighborhoods to help keep our Town clean!


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scenes From The Dolomite Forest and Wildlife Area

Imagine Looking Out Your Back Window ...

Two Days to Go!